Marriage Strong WorkshopsSmall groups that strengthen marriages
A strong marriage can help you realize your life goals, bringing a depth and richness to your marriage as well as enhancing your effectiveness as leaders in the world.
Couples who share a desire to change the world for Christ often find themselves in leadership roles. The high demands of leadership, however, can cause stress, frustration, and conflicts in relationships.
Marriage Strong is designed specifically to help couples in leadership build solid, life-giving relationships, both within their marriage and with the people they lead and serve.
This small group experience is a unique opportunity for leadership couples to better their marriage, no matter the season of life or level of joy or commitment.
Contact us you are interested in having an ERCC therapist lead this small group at your church.
The 9 week small group will cover these concepts:
- Discover the truth about your marriage and how the past affects your relationships.
- Identify your conflict patterns and turn destructive coping into positive interaction with your spouse and other significant relationships.
- Learn how to establish healthy boundaries to guard against feelings of inadequacy, isolation, burn out, and unrealistic expectations that often exist in leadership roles.
- Embrace personality differences and diverse spiritual gifts and learn how to encourage each other in spiritual and emotional growth.
- Decide as a couple how you want your marriage to benefit by being in leadership positions.